You can add, edit, delete, and schedule reports in VisionLink Administrator using the Report Wizard. The Report Wizard allows you to add a new report or create a “standard” report in VisionLink Administrator.
- The Scheduled Reports option lets you add new reports and manage existing reports. This replaces the VisionLink Administrator Centralized Reports page, which users previously accessed to view a summary of all scheduled reports available in their account, and to duplicate, edit, and delete scheduled reports.
- The Report Templates option provides access to standard reports. You can schedule standard reports Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, or select the Once option to email a one-time report.
In the Report Wizard page, determine which report you want to add.
To add a scheduled report, see Scheduling reports.
To add a standard report:
- Select Report Templates.
- Find the report you want to add from the templates.
- Select the report format from the Email Report drop-down list.
- In the Schedule Email Report form, enter the required report information.
Standard reports have certain restrictions on gathering and reporting data:
- The following standard reports are limited to the past 90 days of data:
- Asset Event Count
- Asset History
- Asset Usage Summary
- Backhoe Loader Operator (OEM)
- Excavator Usage (OEM)
- The Site Runtime report is limited to data from 1 February 2018 to present.
- All other standard reports provide 13 months of data.
- The Engine Idle report includes asset idle times of only one hour or greater to help users focus on assets with excessive idle times.
- For optimal performance, all standard reports are limited to a selection of up to and including 31 consecutive days from the available data. For example, for an Asset Usage Summary report, data is available for April 1 through June 30, but you can generate or schedule an Asset Usage Summary report only for up to 31 days at a time (such as May 1 through May 31; June 1 through June 30, and so on).
- Select Save.
- Select OK. Subscribers will receive an email containing a link to the report when it is generated.
Note – To ensure report emails reach the recipients, ask users to add the email address email@example.com to their email address books or contacts lists.